(Redirected from Talk:Main Page)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Welcome to For-Test Wiki's community portal. This is the page where the community discusses issues, questions, and other topics pertaining to For-Test Wiki. The main functions of this portal are as follows:
- to request advanced rights like steward and suppressor;
- to start a discussion on making and amending the policies;
- to request sysop/bureaucrats rights to be removed from users in accordance with the inactivity policy.
If you want to request steward actions, use the Stewards' noticeboard. If you are here to request a new extension/skin, report bugs, or any other changes that require the assistance of a system administrator, use the system administrators' noticeboard instead.
Adopting a copyright policy[edit source]
- Post discussion comment Why not just use CC-BY-SA 3.0, because it’s a wiki, and licensing any copyrights to the operators would probably discourage any people who wanted to write anything copyrightable. Zippybonzo | talk (he|him) 07:55, 1 June 2023 (UTC)
Username (Interface administrator)[edit source]
- Status: On hold
- User: Username (talk • contribs • deleted • logs • rights)
- Requested group/permission: Interface administrator
- Reason for requesting: To replace PurgeTab, an unnecessary gadget, honestly, with userRightsManager, a necessary gadget. I will also help maintain the list on Common.css.
Username (talk) 07:16, 6 June 2023 (UTC)
- On hold pending community discussion, as required by a user restriction. Justarandomamerican (talk) 10:16, 6 June 2023 (UTC)
- Copied to the community portal for discussion by ✖ - (Talk • Contributions) at 12:17, 6 June 2023 (UTC)
- Support While communication hasn’t improved much, I believe that username will attempt to communicate with large/controversial changes on the future, and harsher sanctions will be imposed if lack of communication is shown again. Pining @Justarandomamerican: for comment. ✖ - (Talk • Contributions) 20:30, 6 June 2023 (UTC)
- No comment to avoid becoming an involved administrator. Justarandomamerican (talk) 21:50, 6 June 2023 (UTC)
- On a small wiki like this, with only 3 stewards, I don’t think being involved is a big deal. There is no involved closure policy. Feel free to share what you actually think. ✖ - (Talk • Contributions) 22:43, 6 June 2023 (UTC)